We are proud to invite you to the first ever European Box Lacrosse Championships (EBLC2017) to be held at Marli Arena, Turku and D-Gate Arena, Kaarina, Finland, July 8-15 2017.
With a record number of European nations participating in the World Indoor Lacrosse Championships last fall, we expect approximately 16 teams to fight for the first European Box Lacrosse Championship title.
Please inform us by the latest November 30th, 2016 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, if your National Indoor team intends on participating in the 2017 European Box Lacrosse Championships in Finland.
Here are some key dates to mark on your calendar.:
- March 1st, 2016 – National Team Expression of Interest and Registration Opens for EBLC2017
- September 1st, 2016 - Registration for Accommodation / Meal Plans Opens
- November 30th, 2016 - Last Day to declare national intention to participate.
- December 1st, 2016 - 50% of Referee and Transportation deposit is due
- December 1st, 2016 - 30% of Accommodation and Meals deposit is due
- February 4-5th, 2017 - ELF EBLC2017 Group Selection Occurs
- March 31st, 2017 - Balance of Referee and Transportation fees due
- May 1st, 2017 - Balance of Accommodation and Meals payment due
- May 1st, 2017 – Provisional / Extended 30 Man Roster Submission Date
- July 3rd, 2017 - Practice facilities available
- July 7th, 2017 – Final Roster Declaration Date
- July 8th, 2017 - EBLC 2017 Opening Ceremony
In conjunction with the EBLC 2017, the organizers have a U19 event for national teams. If your youth program is interested in entering a team in this event as well, (or just willing to receive more information), please contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to having you apart of this event and helping make it a success.Download invitatio